How do I connect a Midi Keyboard?
  • You can configure up to 8 Midi Devices (controllers and keyboards) in Stagelight.

To active your midi controllers, go to Menu > Options > Midi Input.image When you add an instrument track you will be able to play the instrument from any midi device that you have added. You can also press the track I/O button on your instrument track and choose a single device that will play the instrument on your track.
  • Hi I have a question! I've got the midi M-audio Oxygen 61, but all MIDI-assignable knobs and sliders to control DAW and virtual instruments don't work. As I figure out need DirectLink, but it's just for Cubase, Reason, ProTools. Also, can I use one of this software to work on Stagelight or not? Thanks)
  • Hello,

As long as you have your midi control set up and sending note messages to Stagelight, you should be able to: 

click the learn button towards the top of the screen,

move the parameter that you would like to link to a knob,

then move the a knob on you midi controller.    

Please let me know if this works for you. 
  • Thanks a lot, Ramon!. It works but sometimes few sliders work uncorrect.
  • When you say they work incorrectly, what functionality is not working properly?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!