Linkin Park and Timbaland edition preview
  • Hi! I've bought a copy of Stagelight long time ago, before Linkin Park edition came out and now I'm looking for new sounds so I'm thinking about Stagelight Linkin Park edition and Timbaland edition! However I'd like to know if there's a way to listen to a sort of "preview" of all sounds in the two packages, to understand which will be the best for me! Something more than the preview song in the market! Thank you!
  • I'don't know why but I was not able to write the right text in the body of the post! It says there where no body while I've written it! However I put the right text in the comment!
  • Hello, 

In the in-app store there is a preview button next to each bundle and sound pack that will play a demo. Please let me know if this works for you. 
  • Yes it works but it's a little demo and I'd like to know if there's a way to listent to something more! Maybe I can try downloading the trial version from another pc or any other suggestion? Thank you!
  • Other suggestion? Or can you tell me which of them have more instruments instead of loops or recorded audio pieces?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!