super nubie question
  • the lessons show different screens but not how to get to them. I'm on the loop builder screen but would like the transporter screen or another screen to be able to write a new track. I don't know how to switch and get there. please advise.
  • I'm not exactly sure if this is what you are asking about, but in the upper right hand corner is a little eye.  If you click/tap the eye, it will switch between the loop and song builder screens.  I am not really sure what the transporter screen is you mentioned.  To add a track, scroll down to the bottom of the track list and there should be a button for adding a track.  I think you can add tracks in either Loop or Song Builder mode.
  • thank you.
  • SSquared is correct. The one caution is that if you have played any Loop Builder tracks and stopped it, you have to make sure that if you stop it by clicking on the green 'play" Arrow and the Grey Square to the right is blinking, you also have to click on it. Then the little green 'Eye" will appear on the upper right.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!