Loop Builder screen does not carry over to the song screen.
  • So I drop audio loops into the boxes, add drums, etc and I can play each box, or each segment with all the vertical boxes in sync, but when I click on the eyeball in the right upper corner to play the whole song, none of my boxes are populated with the audio etc.
  • This from support : After adding loops and patterns in loop builder mode, you will need to
    press the record button on the top of the interface, next to the play
    button and then trigger your loops in the order that you would like them
    to appear in the timeline.

This will record the loops to the timeline.

Once the loops are in the time, you can rearrange and edit them to fine tune your composition.

Also, you can add loops to a blank area on the timeline by right clicking on an empty audio track and opening the loop browser.

This will allow you to even skip the loop builder mode altogether and compose in time line view alone.
  • This from support : After adding loops and patterns in loop builder mode, you will need to
    press the record button on the top of the interface, next to the play
    button and then trigger your loops in the order that you would like them
    to appear in the timeline.

This will record the loops to the timeline.

Once the loops are in the time, you can rearrange and edit them to fine tune your composition.

Also, you can add loops to a blank area on the timeline by right clicking on an empty audio track and opening the loop browser.

This will allow you to even skip the loop builder mode altogether and compose in time line view alone.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!