I'm having trouble with Stagelight recognizing my Midi Guitar
  • I have a Luna Guitar that has a built in midi controller. SO I just plug the guitar directly into my PC. My computer sees the guitar but Stagelight won't recognize the Guitar. I've gone to
    Menu >options > Midi input and Audio and there is no device to choose from. I am new to Stagelight and I have the free version. I was wanting to test out Stagelight before I purchased the full version. I don't know if that would cause a problem?

any help would be much appreciated.
  • Hello,

Can you please give me as much detail as you can on this Guitar. I can not find a Guitar with a MIDI output on the Luna Guitars website. 

Here is the page for the USB audio output that Luna offers: 

You can follow my USB Mic guide to set this up: 

The set up will be exactly the same. 

Please let me know if this works for you. 
  • The guitar is a Luna Song GC the  serial # 14121287184

Here is a link for the guitar at guitar center 

I tried following the the exact steps you gave to me. I installed Asio4all, I selected the proper output and input. I adjusted the settings in stagelight Options>Audio. then created a new song, added a new audio track and the sound still would not come through
  • At this point, you may just need to set the track up to record and monitor. You can only monitor in Timeline view. 

This video will give you all the step to monitor and record audio: 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!