How to update Stagelight
  • Here are a few notes on how to update StageLight.

StageLight should update automatically. When you launch StageLight you should be greeted with an update window that will give you an overview of the changes that will take place.

After you press the update button it will appear that StageLight has closed. At this point, StageLight is downloading and installing the update behind the scenes.

Depending on your internet connection, this could take up to 10 minutes.

If you do not see any activity after 10 minutes, launch the program again by right clicking on the Icon and choosing "run as administrator". This will make sure that StageLight has full access to make changes to your system.

If these suggestions do not work, it will be best to uninstall and re-install the program. Here is a link to the latest version of StageLight: www.tinyurl.com/Stagelight

If you are still experiencing issues after the full re-install, please open a support ticket at www.support.openlabs.com and we will offer further assistance.
  • After installing, I checked and my version is 1.0.0.4051. After working with support, I was told that this IS the 1.1 install. Just an fyi in case anyone gets tripped up there.
  • Thank you for posting this info!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!